mardi 24 juillet 2012

207 S2000 - Loix / Vanneste - Ypres 2012













http://www.4shared.com/zip/mxbH-kQx/lOIX_yPRES_2012_TINTTO42.html

5 commentaires:

  1. Hi tintto,

    once more thank you very much. At the last time you have done a lot of new and nice skins. I think important skins for rbr and real rally fans.

    Thank you very much!!

    Jörg

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I am a little break because I'm preparing for WRC Rally of Finland next week ...

      Supprimer
  2. Hi tintto,

    wish you a lot of fun at wrc rally of finland. Are you rallying itself or are you only spectator?

    I heard this day, that M-sport car fiesta wrc will have new livery for rally finnland. It is more black like the french rally of 2011. Maybe only for finnland. I saw a little picture on facebook site of m-sport. But not all the livery.

    Maybe you can make that new livery for rbr fiesta wrc. It will be nice.

    best regards
    jörg

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I attend the rally as a spectator, we go to France Sunday. I'm impatient. I saw this rally in 2010, this is simply beautiful.
    The new livery for M-Sport, in fact I saw him also. I find it super nice.
    If there are other pictures by tomorrow evening I'd do for Friday night.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks for info,

      once more have fun to view the rally!! And have a good time. For new livery of fiesta wrc, maybe better wait for the rally version with starting number and rally plates. Until now there are only pictures online from introducing version. The rally version is better i think.

      Supprimer